Faculty & TAs
Faculty teaching classes can learn about their responsibilities regarding the Honor System at Georgetown.
We engage in dialogue about ways to design courses and assignments in order to reduce and prevent plagiarism and cheating. We partner with CNDLS on these issues and encourage everyone involved in teaching to review their resources and seek their advice. Please feel free to offer us your suggestions on how to keep Honor System violations at a minimum.
- How to report a case: A description of when to report a case and how to do so.
- How to use Turnitin: A guide for those learning how to use Turnitin, a plagiarism-detection service available to all faculty through Canvas.
Articles and Pages of Interest:
- Teaching with AI (new window) (developed by CNDLS)
- How to Use Generative AI: A Guide for Students. (new window) (developed by students at the University of Sydney)
- All things plagiarism (new window) (developed by plagiarism.org)